Temporary Permits / Special Licenses Attorney

A Waiter Looking At Glasses Containing Liquor Getting a Temporary Permit to Serve Alcohol

In Michigan, the sponsor of a special event such as an outdoor concert or street festival must obtain both local approval and a state permit to serve alcohol. Many sponsors and event promoters however, overlook this important step until it is too late.

If your charity, civic organization or catering company wants to serve alcohol at a special event, you should plan ahead. You may also want to obtain help from a firm with experience in obtaining a state liquor license and other permits required by municipalities.

Carlin Edwards Brown PLLC focuses on liquor licensing matters. We have extensive experience helping sponsors of special events obtain the licenses they need to operate and provide the hospitality their patrons will expect.

While a general practice attorney is still determining the applicable laws and procedures to follow, we are already at work solving our client’s problem.

Call us at 248-816-5000, 517-321-4616 or 989-688-5946, or send an e-mail for help in obtaining the permits your organization needs.

Your One-Stop Source for Permits and Approvals

Our firm provides a complete range of services for event sponsors regarding temporary alcohol permits and other local permits and approvals. In many cases, we can obtain a temporary permit within a few days.

In addition to getting you a temporary license to serve alcoholic beverages, we can assist in other local permit matters. These include the event permit itself, a permit to erect a tent in a street or on public property, and other permits and approvals from municipal authorities.

While we have been able to help clients obtain licenses to sell beer, wine and alcohol on short notice, waiting until the last minute can make it more difficult to obtain a temporary permit. The sooner you contact us, the easier it will be for everyone involved.

Put Our Experience to Work for You

Our firm’s experience includes work for sponsors of large and prominent events such as the Super Bowl, Final Four and the MLB All-Star Game, as well as charities and communities conducting smaller events.

Carlin Edwards Brown PLLC is a team of experienced attorneys and staff who understand liquor licensing law. We will act fast to obtain the temporary alcohol license and other permits you need to make your event a success.

Contact Michigan’s Premier Liquor Licensing Attorneys

Call (248)816-5000 or fill out our contact form to speak with the hospitality law attorneys at Carlin Edwards Brown PLLC. We have helped hundreds of on-premise hospitality providers and off-premise establishments obtain liquor licenses. We have also represented several hundred establishments accused of liquor code violations before the Michigan Liquor Control Commission.

Put Our Experience to Work for You

Contact us for a consultation with Carlin Edwards Brown PLLC

Send Us a Message
Hospitality Law Background For CEBH Law

We Cover the State of Michigan

From our offices in Metro Detroit, Oakland County, Lansing and Gaylord, we cover the entire state of Michigan. We work with the Michigan Liquor Control Commission on a daily basis and have strong working relationships with state and local government decision makers around the state. We are also members in a national licensing network of liquor law firms, allowing us to provide representation to national and regional operators wishing to expand in other states.

Map of CEBH Hospitality Law Locations In Michigan
Gaylord Office
213 E. Main St. Second Floor
Gaylord, MI 49735
Phone: (989)251-1041
Fax: (989)688-5901
Lansing Office
6017 W. St. Joe Hwy, Suite 202
Lansing, MI 48917
Phone: (517)321-4616
Fax: (517)321-4642
Metro Detroit / Oakland County Office
423 N. Main Street, Suite 220
Royal Oak, MI 48067
Phone: (248)816-5000
Fax: (248)816-5115
Map of CEBH Law Hospitality Law Office Locations
Contact Us
close slider

    How would you like to be contacted?

    Legal Disclaimer ImageThe use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

    Privacy Policy.